Through the use of specific treatment methods, we can not only make full use of the characteristics of glass, but also make up for its defects, and are no longer restricted by the natural properties of glass. For example, laminated glass can not only heat insulation, but also the fragments will not splash and hurt people, so it is safe and reliable. Next, we will introduce the glass bottle production process and printing method.
1. How are glass beer bottles produced?
First of all, it is necessary to design, determine and manufacture the mold, and add other auxiliary materials to melt into liquid at high temperature, and also to roast the converted glass tube with the high temperature fire of liquefied gas, and add the blowing of the blower to make the blower. Various shapes are made under the blowing of the glass, and then injected into the mold, cooled, cut, and tempered to form a glass bottle. The glass bottle generally has a rigid logo, and the logo is also made of the shape of the mold.
In the whole process, the technical personnel required for the construction of the craft wine bottle are relatively high, and if they are not careful, the material will be damaged and a lot of waste will be caused.
1. Pre-treatment section. The pre-treatment section for glass wine bottle spraying includes pre-off, main off, surface adjustment, etc. If it is in the north, the temperature of the main off part should not be too low, and insulation is required. Otherwise, the treatment effect is not ideal;
2. Pre-heating section. After pre-treatment, it will enter the pre-heating section, which usually takes 8 to 10 minutes. It is recommended that the glass bottle has a certain amount of residual heat when it reaches the powder spraying room to increase the adhesion of the powder. ;
3. Glass wine bottle soot blowing purification section. If the process requirements of the sprayed workpiece are relatively high, this section is indispensable, otherwise if there is a lot of dust on the workpiece, the surface of the processed workpiece will have a lot of particles, which will reduce the quality ;
4. Powder spraying section. The more important thing in this section is the technical problem of the powder spraying master. If you want to create good quality, it is still very worthwhile to spend money to hire a skilled master.
5. Drying section. The temperature and baking time should be paid attention to in this section. The powder is generally 180-200 degrees Celsius, depending on the material of the workpiece. The drying furnace should not be too far away from the powder spraying room, generally 6 meters As well.